United Airlines is known amongst the most well-known and reputed aviation groups in the US. This Illinois-Chicago based airline is acknowledged as the 3rd largest airlines in the world, and has been serving its top-notch aviation services in more than 79 domestic destinations & 111 international destinations across the 74 countries. Besides, United Airlines is also known as the founding affiliate of one of the best airlines alliances in the world – Star Alliance. Apart from all this, the airline is also quote famous for its premium and affordable airline and inflight services among billons of passengers.
So, if you are considering making bookings for United Airlines flights, and wish to know about the airline’s online reservations, cancelations, refund and baggage policy, then this post is your one stop search. Therefore, read it further carefully.
United Airlines Reservations Process & Online Booking
Open the United Airlines official website in your web browser, scroll to the booking section, and enter to the listed details to make your flight search in their relevant particulars:
- Desired departure & destination cities/airports
- Travel dates
- Number of passengers
- Click on Find Flights and fetch the available UA flights on the next page and then pick yours.
- Next, provide the passenger’s information and then make your preferred seat selections
- Finally, follow the onscreen instructions to make payments and confirm your United Airlines reservations.
Moreover, you can also make your reservations via contacting the airline’s customer services, and talking discussing the travel requirements with the professionals. Besides, they’ll also help you with making your reservations cheaper and better, just simply dial on the reservations phone number and talk to the United Airline’s professionals.
How To Manage Bookings On United Airlines
You can simply manage your bookings on United Airlines and make certain modification into them such as cancellations, seat upgrades, flight change, name change, etc. Here’s how.
Visit the United Airlines official website, move to the My Trips tab and enter the following details:
- Confirmation number
- Passenger’s Last name
- Select Search to fetch your United Airlines reservations details and then follow the onscreen instructions to manage them.
Baggage Policy Of United Airlines
For Cabin Baggage
United Airlines allows you to bring:
- One Cabin bag (9 x 14 x 22 inches)
- One Person item (9 x 10 x 17 inches)
- Basic Fare passengers can only bring one personal item with maximum dimensions of 9 x 10 x 17 inches on United Airlines.
For Checked Baggage
United Airlines allows you to check bags with a total dimension of 62 inches and total weight of 50 lbs. in its Economy and Basic Economy fares.
However, for United Airlines domestic flights, passenger travelling on an economy ticket might have to pay $30 for the 1st checked baggage & $40 for the 2nd baggage.
How To Cancel Bookings On United Airlines
- Go to the United Airlines homepage, select the "My Trips" tab and enter the booking information.
- Next, choose the "Cancel flight" option and then follow the onscreen prompts to confirm flight cancellations.
How To Get Refund On United Airlines
- Open the United Airlines official homepage, scroll to the "My Trips" tab and enter the booking details.
- Now, choose your United Airlines reservations, select the "Cancel flight" option to confirm cancellation, and then follow the onscreen steps to request refunds.
United Airlines Customer Service
The 24*7 available customer service professionals on United Airline can help you with many aspects of your reservations such as:
- Reservations & Bookings
- Manage booking
- Last Minute Changes
- Deals & offers and much more
Just simply dial on the United Airlines customer service number and get in touch with the professionals to get expert assistance.
United Airlines Group Flight Booking
Hassle-free Group Travel & Complete Booking Info with United Airlines:
United Airlines is one of the best and largest airlines in the United States and it offers the most suitable class facilities to their passengers with flexible services. If you are planning a Group trip (official, family members, friends, or others) so just select United Airlines Group Booking option and make your group trip exciting & hassle-free because united airlines offer the best seat composition, affordable fares, in-flight amenities, and many more benefits before or during the travel.
Advantages of the Group Travel with United Airlines:
To complete your travel needs such as special pricing, services or other to the group of the ten or more people. There are plenty of advantages such as:
1. Get the priority-based check-in on every fare.
2. Health insurance facility & special meal booking.
3. Additional baggage allowances and select preferred seats & many more.
Therefore, passengers can make their group travel memorable by selecting all the above-given options under the United Airlines Group Booking feature.
Easy Steps to Make Group Booking in United Airlines?
1. Open any web browser and visit the official website of United Airlines.
2. Select your required journey type from the 'One-way' or 'Round-trip'.
3. Then, you need to enter the 'Departure' & 'Arrival' place.
4. Choose the 'Number of Passengers' after then, select the 'Travel Date & Class'.
5. Hit on the 'Find Flights' button.
6. Choose the desired flight as per the budget, duration, or other.
7. After flight selection, you have filled in the details about the passengers.
8. Then, select the mode of payment and make the final payment.
Now you are done!
These are the online process of United Airlines flight booking. If you want to book ticket over the call then contact our booking number.