Hawaiian Airlines offers exclusive passenger care to assist the globally spread passengers with flawless reservation support. You are open to contact these professionals for an unlimited number of reasons, including instant ticket booking, instant ticket cancellation, instant seat change, instant flight time change, group booking, corporate booking, adding a dish for lunch or dinner, adding an extra bag on any international flight, and knowing about in-flight entertainment policies. We will discuss the group booking method and baggage policies today, but we will start with the steps required to make a Hawaiin Airlines Reservation on any domestic or international flight.
What is the Reservations Process of Hawaiin Airlines?
- ü Open the official ticket booking API on the Hawaiian Airlines website
- ü The ticket booking API will insist you select the Flights option
- ü After this option is selected, you will have to select Roundtrip, One-Way, or Multi-City
- ü You will see the From bar – where you need to enter your origin airport or city
- ü Plus, enter your arrival airport or city in the To bar
- ü Then, you are requested to enter the dates associated with your trip
- ü The ticket booking API will then insist you mention the number of Adults and Children (2-11 years)
- ü Are you looking for refundable fares?
- ü If yes, check the Refundable Fares Only box
- ü Here you will have to select an option from Search Flights and Search Flights & Hotels
- ü Hit the Search icon
- ü The ticket booking API will then give you a long range of options
- ü Make your reservation by making the payment
Hawaiian Airlines Group Booking
You have learned the process of making any reservation with this air group. To make your group booking, you are required to contact the reservation officials associated with Hawaiian. Simply open the official website and click on the Contact Us icon. Then, you need to move your mouse pointer to the second row and hit the Reservations icon. The page named as How can we help you? will open. It will enable you to know all the available ways to contact the Hawaiian Airlines Reservations officials. Hence, you can make your group booking.
Hawaiian Airlines Baggage Policy
Hawaiian passengers are allowed to carry 1 personal item [such as a laptop bag, purse, or briefcase] and 1 carry-on item for free. Applicable fees per bag increase as per the weight and size of any particular bag. Your carry-on bag should be within 45 (22 in x 14 in x 9 in) linear inches including handles and wheels. It should fit in the overhead bin or under the seat in front of you.
If you are carrying an umbrella, a diaper bag, a jacket, a wheelchair, a walker, crutches, strollers, child restraint seats, or any duty-free item, it will not be counted as your carry-on allowance. But yes, it has to fit under the seat in front of you. Golf bags, skis, fishing equipment, hockey, lacrosse equipment, and some other sports items are subjected to accepted as one checked bag/hold bag if follows the size and weight limits defined by the air authority. However, the associated fees might be applied to these items.
The air authority may apply fees on any certain bag in adherence to your destination or the type of ticket you purchased. Standard checked baggage fees for US domestic flights USD 30.00 [$25.00 for HawaiianMiles members on Neighbor Island flights for the first bag and USD 40.00 [$35.00 for Hawaiian Miles members on Neighbor Island flights] for the second bag.
How to Cancel Hawaiian Airlines Flight Ticket?
- Open the ticket booking API of Hawaiian Airlines
- Move your mouse pointer on the Manage Flights icon
- It will show you 4 options as Check-In, Flight Status, My Trips, and My Receipts
- Click on My Trips and open Find My Trip window
- Enter your last name and ticket number
- Then you are suggested to click on View My Trip
- Cancel your flight
How to get Refund at Hawaiian?
Hawaiian Airlines reservations are non-refundable and non-transferable, but you may cancel your ticket within 24 hours of purchase and get the full refund without paying any fees. It will be applicable if you have made your booking at least a week before the flight’s scheduled departure time. The tickets are valid for one year, and the remaining portion of your trip is eligible for Hawaiian Airlines Cancellation even if you are not following the 24-hour rule. If the date, flight, reroute, or other thing changes to a ticket, the applicable difference in fare will be charged to the passenger in addition to any applicable change fee.
Hawaiian Airlines customer service
Needless to say that the aviation professionals associated with this airline company are putting their maximum efforts in serving the passengers. Driven by experience and skills, they are providing booking and cancellation support to the air travel aspirants. You can also contact these Hawaiian Airlines customer service professionals for knowing the policies and deals.