How to Make Etihad Airways Reservations?
Etihad is the second-largest airline of the United Arab Emirates, and its headquarters is located in Khalifa City, Abu Dhabi. Its services flag carrier service to more than 81 destinations across the world. The airlines deliver excellent onboard amenities, in-flight services, and simple online Etihad Airlines Reservations service. So, you can easily visit the official airways website to online book Etihad flight tickets and then travel to your favorite destination at an affordable rate.
Simple Steps to Make Airways Reservations:
Here are mentioned the simple process to do the Etihad Airlines Reservations, so follow these steps now.
- Firstly, simply open any web browser, and visit the Etihad Airways official website.
- After that go to the “Book” section.
- Then pick your trip type from the options “One Way” or “Round trip” or “Multicity”.
- Next, enter the details of your departure and destination places in the text boxes.
- From the calendar, just select the ‘outbound’ and “return date” of your travel.
- Then select the cabin class of your travel from the options Economy, business, or First class.
- Click on the “Search Flights” button.
- After that, a list of available flight options will show, so pick the flight which suits the best.
- Next, mention the number of guest’s details such as Adults, Children, and infants.
- Then select a suitable payment gateway and then make a payment to book flight tickets.
- Lastly, you will receive a confirmation e-ticket message of your Etihad Airlines Reservations into your registered email ID
- Done. Enjoy Your Trip!
What are the Rules to Travel with Etihad Airways?
Etihad Airways, the UAE national airline, has announced some important travel rules for the passengers. Well, the airlines always introduce the health and safety program, helping the passenger at every stage while they travel. So, when you make Etihad Airlines Reservations and travel to your destination, keep in mind the below given important travel rules. These are:
COVID-19 PCR Test: Those passengers are flying to the country from the UK, they will need a negative COVID-19 PCR test from 48 or 72 hours before setting off every Etihad Airways flight. Thus, PCR tests must be conducted at a government-accredited medical facility.
Also, children under 12 with restrained disabilities are relieved from COVID-19 PCR testing.
IATA Pass APP:
Etihad Airways starts IATA Pass Trial on flights from Abu Dhabi to Chicago, New York, Washington, and Toronto. IATA Travel Pass app gives the passengers a one-stop-shop to aid them to fulfil the new travel rules and for the government to complete a pledge in the identity of the passenger and the validity of the travel credentials being existing.
Etihad Airways has encompassed global COVID-19 insurance. This is one of the best facilities offered by Etihad airways where passengers can get global coverage at a very low cost as well as make their journey hassle-free. Passengers can easily claim their Covid-19 insurance. Hence, get more insurance information or Etihad Airlines Reservations service just visit the official website or connect travel representatives.