United Airlines Pet Reservations Policy
Complete Guide About the United Airlines Pet Policy & Reservation Process:
If you are planning to travel with your lovely pet to the United Airlines? So, it can possible with very various amenities but, before doing anything, you must read the United Airlines pet policy perfectly.
What is the Age Restriction?
- United airlines allowed only small pets such as dogs, cats, rabbits, or other similar.
- Travelers can carry only 2 pets in the cabin.
- Pet must be at least 4- to 5-month-old and the carrier should be fit under the seat and front of the passenger.
What’s About the Carrier Requirement for the Pet?
- As per the United Airlines Pet Policy, if you are traveling with a dog or cat so there are separate requirements where carriers must be flexible, comfortable, ventilated & water-resistant.
- The maximum dimension of the kennel should not exceed 17.5 Inches in Length, 12 Inches wide, 7.5 inches Height, or (44CMX30CMX19CM).
Qualification of the Pets:
- According to the United Airlines pet policy, passengers can travel only on the domestic united airlines flight with their pet.
- The dogs and cats must be physically fit and fully vaccinated.
- Passengers have to submit verified health documents to the concerned authority before the departure of the flight.
Pets are not permitted to fly under the cabin on some united airlines flights or countries such as Australia, Guam, India, South Africa, Hawaii, Lagos, Dubai, Nigeria, or others. But, before starting the pet reservation process, just connect with customer service and confirm the restriction of the country.
Process of United airlines Pet Reservations:
- Passengers must contact the customer service desk at united airlines before 30 days or a minimum of 5 days before the travel date.
- Share the required & complete information about the pet.
- Passengers can directly speak with a customer service executive at united airlines and get complete assistance for the pet reservation.