Spirit Airlines Unaccompanied Minor
Spirit Airlines provide an excellent rich air travel experience also has a user-friendly and simple Spirit Airlines Child Policy so that the parents can make hassle-free reservations for their child.
Therefore, airlines developed policies and rules that are really helpful guidelines for the parents of their children with the reservations, boarding, pick and drop, check-in; so that guardians can travel with children at Spirit flights comfortably.
What is Spirit Airlines Child Policy?
Undoubtedly that Spirit airline is one of the best low-cost carriers in the USA. However, Spirit Airlines Child Policy and rules for a child, Minor, and Infant are very easily understandable, which are:
- As per Spirit Airlines Child rules and guidelines, the airline allowed children under two years (24 months) can travel as lap infants without their own seats, otherwise, they can also choose the option for their own seats.
- The child age of 4 Years and below will be considered as a lap child or infant. Spirit Airlines will not permit any passenger of this age group and children 4 years and below as a lap child or infant to travel single of its Spirit domestic or international flights.
- Spirit Airlines considered a child of the age 5 Years to 14 Years is called a minor or Unaccompanied Minor. However, a minor, if traveling alone can travel on domestic flights only, and if the minor is unaccompanied with an adult passenger, so then they can travel on an International Flight.
- If a passenger of at least 15 years of age is flying with the child in such a case only a child of 4 years or below can travel on Spirit Airlines in the domestic area only.
- As per the Spirit Airlines Policy, the passengers of the age group 15 Years and Above will not be counted as minors but an Adult. The parents of the passenger from this age group yet need the unaccompanied minor service. Then you can demand the equivalent by giving a small service price.
Hence, as per Spirit Airlines Child Policy and rules say when the parents are flying with their children, lap infants, so they will require to show evidence of age.
Spirit Airlines Child Booking Process
- In order to book a child traveling alone at Spirit airlines, you need to select "0 adults" and the total number of children traveling in the "children" field.
- Considering the safety and security of children traveling without an adult, the airlines limit the number of minors on each flight.
- Unaccompanied minors cannot be booked on flights departing between 9 AM and 5 PM.
- According to Spirit Airlines policy, children traveling alone may not book on the last connecting flight of the day unless another option is available.
- For minors 6 Connecting and connecting flights cannot be booked.
Follow the above steps if want to know about the Spirit Airlines Child Reservations Process as all children traveling alone cannot book on flights with connecting flights with a waiting time of 2 hours or more. Connections of 2 hours or more are only allowed if the city does not provide a connection of fewer than 2 hours. The above are some of the important points parents or parents should consider when booking their child, as Spirit Airlines offers the most promising services to all travelers. Call the Customer Care team for instant insight into more important information about Spirit Airlines' child booking process. Our team is always available 24/7, with the best, guaranteed, authentic and long-lasting service without delay.
What are Spirit Airlines Infant Policy?
Are you keen to know the infant policy of Spirit Airlines?
- Only one infant can be carried along with the passenger on the lap which could be up to the age of 15 years or older.
- If the infant is 7 days or older and may require any external support or system then the same is not at all accepted or allowed to carry along with the passengers. In such cases passengers would be denied boarding.
- Passengers who are carrying their infant in their lap should make the reservation on their behalf at the time of making the reservations. The fees or charges for the same would be levied as applicable.