Southwest Airlines Name Change/Correction Policy
Southwest Airlines provide excellent facilities to customers for booking their flight from the official southwest website or through an authorized airline office or reservation phone number or travel agency. However, sometimes there may be a chance that passengers may need to correct their booked flight ticket. Then they may need to know about Southwest Airlines Name Change Correction Policy, so they can make a name change on a booked ticket.
So, if you have also booked Southwest Airlines flight ticket to your planned trip, but mistakes, you have entered incorrect passengers and now you want to know the name change policy? Then don't worry. You can easily make some changes to your booked flight by going to its website or authorized airline travel center or airline helpline number. Well, here are mentioned Name changing policies of Southwest Airlines, through which you will get an idea of how you can make a southwest name change on a ticket.
Southwest Airlines Name Correction Policy:
- According to Southwest Airlines Name Correction Policy, you can make changes to your booked flight ticket, and you will be allowed only once. It is easy to name changes on your booked airline tickets by going to its website.
- Under the name correction policy rules, Airline provides an easy facility 24 hours to correct your name error charge-free, however, often the airline takes the normal fee or administration fee from the passengers to change the name on a flight ticket changes.
- The traveler as you will only be allowed to correct the spelling mistake in your reservation or to change a single letter and not the entire name.
- In accordance with Southwest Airlines Name Change Policy & rules if you are changing the official name of the travelers then you will have to submit a legal document related to it. You can only change the name in your ticket if you have prior permission.
- As a passenger, you will be allowed to change your name on reserve tickets on southwest airlines for all sorts of changes, but you will have a maximum time limit period of 24 hours before the flight departure time.
Southwest Airlines Name Correction or Change Policy for Married Women:
If you are a married women and you have booked your flight ticket before marriage then you can change your last name by paying the niminal fee and valid documnets as marriage certificate.
Southwest Airlines Name Correction Process
Steps for Southwest Airlines Name Correction.
- Visit the Airline official website and click the tap ‘manage my booking’
- Now enter the’ booking ID’ and ‘the last name’ of the traveler and enter ‘next’
- Now click on the change option and type the correct name and enter the ‘save’ option.
- Now the name has been Corrected.
Hence, for information visit the official website of Southwest Airlines.
For booking steps visit: Southwest Airlines Reservations
Related Link: Southwest Airlines Manage Booking