Southwest Airlines Flight Change Policy
Southwest airlines are one of the major airlines of United States and its also famous low-cost carrier airline. This airline provides services both domestically and internationally. It operates and provides its services to 115 destinations in the United States and ten additional countries. Major operating hubs are Atlanta, Baltimore, Chicago-Midway, Dallas-love, Denver, Los Angeles, Oakland, etc. The main motive of this airlines to offers their passengers and customer with best facilities for this they have their trained and skilled staff members available. The cabin crew member is well trained on how to deal with emergencies if their emergency occurs how to save themselves and passengers traveling with them.
What is the Flight Change Policy of Southwest Airlines?
Since we know our plan changes frequently Southwest Airlines provides a feature through which we can easily change our flight without paying any charges. It’s quite obvious that a passenger made a reservation in one flight of southwest airlines and now he wanted to change his flight.
Southwest Airlines never charges any fare on changing flights because they understand that plan changes frequently. To change his flight with Southwest airlines, he doesn’t need to pay charges, but sometimes if there is any difference in fare, the passenger must pay only the difference in fare charges. The passenger can make the payment of the difference amount through various modes of payment. In case you new flight cost less than the difference amount is refunded to you.
Note- Passengers are allowed to change their flight 24 hours before the scheduled departure.
- Visit the official website of southwest airlines from any web browser.
- Click on the change flight option.
- You need to enter your First name, last name and booking confirmation no in the given columns.
- Click on the continue button to check that your flight is eligible for change or not
- If it is eligible for change then follow the instructions displayed on your screen you can easily able to change your flight with southwest airlines.
But still, if you’re not able to still make changes, make an instant call to Southwest Change flight phone number and get valuable information from their customer service experts. They will guide you with the help of which you can easily change your flight without making many efforts or getting confused and tensioned.
Just Have Look at Each Step you Need to Change your Flight
Log in to your Southwest Airlines account from any web browser by visiting its official website or through the mobile app.
- Click on “manage your reservation option”.
- Select the “self-service” option.
- Hit on “change reservation option.”
- Then hit on continue button
- Complete your change process.
If any difference in fare than if its cost more you need to pay the difference amount or if flight cost less than the difference amount will be refunded to you.