Southwest Airlines is a low-cost carrier that carries maximum numbers of domestic passengers in the USA. The total fleet of the airline is over 750 aircraft and it also flies to more than 100 destinations in 45 states and 10 other countries. Today’s is not difficult, the changing and canceling a flight in the world. Every airline has its own different policy and rules related to flight changes and cancelation. Sometimes the airline may charge your itinerary of flight due to some reasons. In some cases, the air group offers some compensation, but in some cases are opposite and you want to change or cancel the flight reservation, the airlines will charge a penalty fee on your flight booking.
Southwest Airlines Date Change Policy
A passenger is also eligible for the full amount refund if he makes changes in the flight within 24 hours of purchasing a ticket. Southwest airline also provides you 24 hours windows facility for changing and canceling flights without any charges. You will have to fill up a small refund form. For raising a refund request after 24 hours, the amount of non–refundable tickets will be transferred to your travel credit account. Southwest Airlines' date change policy and refund policy depends on the type of ticket purchased.
How to Change a Southwest flight?
- Visit the official website and go to the top-right corner
- Now enter the username and password login
- Select the option of cancel/change flight button in your device
- After the log-in to your southwest Airline account, you can select the option of “change/ cancel a flight. It is located on the right side of the home page of the screen
- Enter the confirmation number
- You can choose from the “change flight” option or the “cancel flight” option. According to your requirement, you can select an option and then click the search
- Search for the flight you want to change
You can check the boxes next to flights you want to change or update. You can easily search for new dates if you want to avail yourself of better prices on the same day. You can search for new flights and click the continue button. For more information related to the same, please make a phone call to the passenger care number. Specially trained, these professionals will give you a limelight on Southwest Airlines date change policy.
If you want to Reschedule or make another booking, call our booking agent at given numbers.