Southwest Airlines Cancellation Policy: Southwest Cancel Flight
Southwest airlines always offer comfortable journey to their passengers and another hand, it also provides flexible services before or after flying so due to any emergency, if have planning to cancel your booking and looking for Airlines Southwest Cancel your ticket process so here you will get each and everything about booking cancellation procedure, as well as rules and regulation, so stay with us to know everything in detail.
Southwest Airlines Cancellation Policy:
If you are going for the cancellation so wait for a while because before starting the cancellation process, you must read the Southwest Airlines Cancellation Policy and it will help you with the refund amount and booking cancellation process.
Important Points to Know About Southwest Airlines Cancellation Policy Before You Cancel Flight:
- Passengers are allowed to cancel their ticket within 2 hours from the departure of the flight time but if you don’t want to pay cancellation charges, so just cancel your flight before 24 hours from the scheduled departure of the flight.
- The cancellation charges are not the same for each and every ticket because Southwest Airlines applied cancellation on your distance, route, time, date, class, or other major factors.
- If the flight canceled due to bad weather, any emergency, airline industry strike so you will get a full refund without any cancellation charges.
After cancellation of the reservation, passengers are permitted to re-booking with the same account.
- In the case of illness and death, southwest airlines will not take any cancellation charges and provide a full refund.
How to Cancel Southwest Flight?
- Just visit the official website of Southwest Airlines via any web browser.
- Tap on the change/cancel section.
- The checkbox on change flight or cancel the flight option.
- Enter the booking confirmation the number and First & last name on the box.
- Finally, tap on the Search button.
- Find your booking and press the cancel button.
- After completing the cancellation process, you will get confirmation on your registered email address.
Therefore, your Southwest cancel flight process has been completed via above-presented instructions.
Southwest Airlines Cancellation Policy for Non-Refundable Tickets:
If you want to re-booking after the cancellation of the reservation so it would be suitable and affordable for every passenger. On the duration of re-booking, if you are getting any issue so you can contact a highly experienced representative without any delay and the take the assistance for a new booking.
Southwest Airlines Refund Policy:
- If you are eligible for a refund amount or your ticket is refundable so it will credit after 7 to 10 working days or it can delay due for others due to payment mode.
- The refund amount will credit on the same bank account number which was used on the duration of the booking.
- If you have canceled an award ticket so it will non-refundable in any conditions.
- According to the Southwest Airlines Refund Policy, passengers have to submit a refund request form on the official website of southwest airlines.
- If you are getting issues with submitting a refund request form on the website so you need to immediately contact the representative for instant assistance.