What is Republic Airways Unaccompanied Minor?
Unaccompanied Minor means the child travel without his/her parents or another legal guardian. Generally, the department of transportation is not concerning unaccompanied minors traveling. But some airline provides the facility to travel the minor without their parents. Are you looking for a flight ticket for your Unaccompanied Minor?
If yes, you can choose Republic Airways flight which provides the facility to travel an unaccompanied minor. This article will elaborate on some key highlights which must remember the guardian when they book a flight ticket for their unaccompanied minor. Go through the below points carefully for Republic Airways Child Policy:
Republic Airways Child Booking Policy
- As per Republic Airline Child policy, the unaccompanied minor age must be between 5 to 14 years. The minor below 5 years is not allowed to travel as unaccompanied.
- To travel an unaccompanied minor, they must reach the airport at least 2 hours before the scheduled departure of the flight.
- The parents must check in their minor because they can’t check-in online or via kiosk and they must accompany them up to the departure gate.
- The minor must produce their government-approved ID cards such as a birth certificate or passport.
- The guardian or the parents must collect a security pass from the ticket counter and must show their ID card to pick up the minor.
- To guide the unaccompanied minor the Airlines charge $40 for a one-way non-stop flight and for connecting flights, they charge $60 per minor.
If any parents or guardian wishes to book an unaccompanied flight ticket, they can call the customer care number or they can visit the Airlines office to book the same. The Airlines also advise the guardian to reach the airport a little earlier so that they can meet the flight crew member and learn about the plane’s safety features. For more information about the Republic Airways Unaccompanied Minor, contact the republic customer support team.
Read Related Articles: