Etihad Airways Cancellation Policy
Due to change in plans or unexpected circumstances people do cancel with a disheartened heart but don’t worry Etihad has come up with such policies where you can flexibly make changes or even cancel your flight.
Etihad Airways Cancellation Policy:
- A 24 hours cancellation policy is applicable to refundable as well as non refundable flights.
- 24 hours services is not for Group Bookings
- Under 24 hours cancellation Only USA and Canada guests can demand 100% refund in case their cancellation is prior to 7 days of departure date.
- Ticket should not be used
- It should be refundable, fees may vary
- It should be at least purchased five days prior to the departure date.
- Extra processing fee may be charged, depending upon the destination of your flight.
- The Refund amount will be credited to the same method as it was made at the time of booking.
- Some services are non refundable
- Refunds may even depend on the fare rule of the ticket, so it is advisable to read the terms and conditions carefully before taking any action.
- A part of the cancellation fee extra 10% fee will be charged if you cancel your flight 96 hours prior to your departure time.
- In case any family member dies then there would be no charges for refund fee.
- If not informed prior than a no show fee may be charged in case you decide to miss your flight.
- Refund amount can take 15-30 working days to reflect in your bank account.
- Fees shown can be taken for references, please call the customer services for exact details.
- Flights booked without online payment cannot be cancelled online like by cash, cheque
- An Id proof of the ticket holder is demanded at the time of cancellation.
To cancel your ticket you can do it by calling Etihad customer care. An executive will attend all your queries. Another way to cancel your flight is to contact them via online. For this you need to go ethihad.com/manage. And now you can manage your booking with this process. A passenger can cancel their flight tickets online, at the ticket office and over the phone.
Etihad Airways Cancellation Fee or Penalty Charges
- If any person cancels their ticket before 96 hours of their flight then a fee may charges of sum AED150
- It will be charged in addition to the cancellation fee.
- In case Etihad airways cancels the flight then no penalty will be charged
- Due to unnatural circumstances, travel is cancelled, then no penalty will be there
- No penalty fee, If passenger is tested positive in covid 19
These are some important measures one must read before you decide to Cancel an Etihad flight. After cancellation if you want to rebook your ticket then call us at +1 (888)566-5066 from 9AM to 6PM PST..