If you are traveling with your lovely Pet on Delta Flight but you are aware of Delta Airlines Pet Policy, then you should not worry. It is simple and very safe to travel with your Pet on Delta flights. But the airlines permitted the passenger to travel with their Pet based on some conditions, policies, and rules.
Therefore, in this guide, read all the important rules and policies for flying with your pets, as well as a few minimal procedures.
What is the Pet Reservations Policy of Delta Airlines?
According to Delta Airlines Pet Policy, the passengers are allowed to travel with their pet with some additional charges. The Animal or Pet includes such as domesticated cats, Small domesticated dogs, small household birds, Small domestic rabbits, and for travel in the passenger cabin.
- Pets are allowed in all cabins such as First class, Business class, Premium class and Select counting the basic Economy class.
- The pet must be comfortable resting in its kennel, beneath the seat for the entire Delta flight.
- The airline policy & rules for pet transportation vary depending on the country and destination.
- The Pet must be 10-week-old for domestic and 16-week-old for international travel.
- The passenger is required to carry a healthy certificate for pets traveling in Delta flights by the state.
- Pets Travelling in the Cabin Area: Delta Airlines Policy
As per Delta Airlines Pet Policy, the Cats and Dogs should be older than at least 10 weeks and have proof of compulsory vaccinations to travel.
Each Pet Per Reserved Seat:
The pet must be small which fits restfully in a kennel and beneath the seat straight in front of the passenger.
Hard-Sided: 19inch/23cm (height), 15.5inch/40cm (width), 21.5inch/55cm (length)
Soft-Sided: 10.5inch/27cm (height), 15.5inch/40cm (width), 21.5inch/55cm (length)
Therefore, Each Pet in the cabin counts as one piece of Carry-on Baggage.
Hence, to know more Delta Airlines Pet Policy, visit the official website or contact travel representative.