What is the Flight Reschedule Policy of Avianca Airlines?
Are you looking for the flight reschedule policy of Avianca airlines?
If you have come to a situation where you are going for a change of date of your current booking with Avianca airlines then one important aspect which should be kept in the mind is policy linked with it. This will allow passengers to better decisions at any moment and hence save tremendous amount of effort as well as time. This tutorial will help passengers with all the necessary info with regards to Avianca airlines flight reschedule policy.
In case of complexity, contact us and we would be happy assisting you and resolving your query in one go without any hassles or second thought.
Avianca Flight Date Change Policy
- Avianca airlines offers the benefit to the passengers to change the date of booking free of cost. But that is subjected to availability of the tickets.
- The arrival and destination and number of stops should be same as the current one in which they are booking their flight.
- Passengers rescheduling their flight ticket within 24 hours of booking can do the same free of cost or without having to pay anything extra.
- In case there is a change fees then the same would be shown at the start when trying to reschedule.
- In such cases passengers would need to pay the same in order to complete the change process with the airline.
- Change fees is applicable only on special category of tickets.
- So, you need to ensure that the category of ticket that you have booked is eligible for a change or reschedule to another date.
The above set of policies is only applicable for passengers who have booked their tickets through the online portal. In case you have booked your ticket through third party agents then you are requested to connect with them to get the change done in an effective manner.
Also, if you feel that your problem still remains unresolved then you can always contact us. We would be happy assisting you and resolving your query in one go without any hassles or second thought.