Cancellation Policy Allegiant Airlines: A Perfect Guidelines for the Passengers.
Allegiant Air Cancellation Policy:
Passengers are requested to cancel their booking before 7 days or 24 hours from the scheduled departure of the flight time, then the cancellation charges will not apply but the cancellation of the reservation will only be accepted by the official website of Allegiant Airlines.
Major points of Allegiant Airlines Cancellation Policy:
- For the duration of the cancellation, passengers will get any promotion or offer for cancellation.
- For non-refundable booking, passengers will not pay any type of cancellation before 24 hours from the scheduled departure of the flight but passengers have to pay only a different amount of the fare.
- If the passengers don’t pick or attend the flight the value of all fares will be bare by the passenger.
- Some Allegiant Airlines tickets will not eligible for cancellation or refund so before starting the booking process, passengers have to confirm the flight ticket then you will never disappoint at the last minute.
Allegiant Airlines Cancellation Fee:
According to Allegiant Airlines Cancellation Policy, the cancellation charges are not fixed and that will depend on the duration or distance of the flight, class, or other major factors. But there are some basic standards where the change fee is 75 dollars before 7 to 24 hours from the scheduled departure of the flight time and 200 to 400 dollars for the cancellation but again it will vary on various factors.
Allegiant Airlines Cancellation Policy for illness or bad weather:
- If Allegiant Airlines are automatically cancelled due to the bad weather, airline industry strike, or other major factors, then the passengers will not pay the cancellation fee and they will get back a full refund amount.
- In the case of illness or relative death, passengers can cancel their booking anytime without any cancellation charges but they have to submit the relevant document for the refund.