What Is Allegiant Air Child Reservations Policy?
If you want to travel with your lovely kids so you can make your journey excited with Allegiant Air because it offers plenty of facilities to the children.
Attention readers! if you are going for the child reservation so wait for a while and read the Allegiant Air Child Reservations Policy. It helps for the hassle-free booking and complete rules of reservations.
Allegiant Air Child Reservations Policy:
- If the child's age is under 2 years then, Allegiant air will give two options.
1. Travel under the lap.
2. Travel with own seat.
- If the child is above 2 years from the date of birth then, he/she will get own seat approved by FAA to travel on-board.
- If any passenger is traveling with children, then the stroller & car seat will be checked without any cost. But the carry-on baggage will not count.
- Allegiant Air Child Reservations Policy, If the child is under 14 years old then, he/she will consider as children and allegiant air will not avail any extra charges.
- In case, child's age is between 15 & 17 then, allegiant air will not take additional responsibilities.
What are the Regulations on Seat Reservations?
- As per the Allegiant air child reservations policy, each & every child needs to provide birth certification, government official ID proof, or other required documents.
- If any passenger is traveling with two children, only one can travel as a lap without any charges and another one would take the own seat for the travel.
- To spreading the better safety & security of the children under the age of 24 months, Allegiant Airlines suggest booking of air ticket and recommends FAA approved seats where children can be safe and comfortable.
The best way to book the ticket for children by calling our booking numbers.