What Is the Alaska Airlines Child Reservations Policy?
If you are planning to travel with an infant or child with Alaska Airlines so there are some restrictions and rules that will be an application on the duration of the reservation as well as during the journey which will cover Alaska Airlines Child Reservation Policy. Let’s see the below presented in a detailed manner.
- The children must be under 2 year or 24-month-old then, he/she will give the own seat by the Alaska airlines. Otherwise, the passenger will travel with the lap.
- Only one lap child is permitted to each adult passenger, in case one adult passenger wants to travel with more than one child below 24 months then, the adult passenger must book or purchase an additional seat.
Alaska Airlines Child Reservations Policy for Domestic Travel:
- If the child is under 24 months or 2 years old then, he/she can travel without any cost with an adult passenger in the domestic route.
- For domestic travel, there are no taxes will applicable for lap child and all the standard taxes would be applicable for the seat fares.
- It might be the approximate 7 US dollars immigration charge if the infant is travelling from Canada or Mexico.
Alaska Airlines Child Reservations Policy for International Travel:
- If the child is under 24 months, then, only 10% additional charges will include the adult passenger for the international travel.
Get more information about the Alaska Airlines infant Reservations Policy:
- As per the Alaska Airlines Child Reservations Policy, carry-on baggage rules will also work during child travel where an adult can carry the strollers free of cost and it will be count as a regular baggage allowance.
- Most of the time, the children will get the middle seat but, in case if the window seat is vacant so that will be allocated with some restrictions.
This is the child reservations policy for Alaska Airlines. For ticket booking call our booking number given on page.