Alaska Airlines Unaccompanied Minor Policy
If you are planning to travel with an infant or child with Alaska Airlines so there are some restrictions and rules that will be an application on the duration of the reservation as well as during the journey which will cover Alaska Airlines Child Reservation Policy. Let’s see the below presented in a detailed manner.
Alaska Airlines Travel Age Restrictions:
- The children must be under 2 year or 24-month-old then, he/she will give the own seat by the Alaska airlines. Otherwise, the passenger will travel with the lap.
- Only one lap child is permitted to each adult passenger, in case one adult passenger wants to travel with more than one child below 24 months then, the adult passenger must book or purchase an additional seat.
Alaska Airlines Child Policy for Domestic Travel:
- If the child is under 24 months or 2 years old then, he/she can travel without any cost with an adult passenger in the domestic route.
- For domestic travel, there are no taxes will applicable for lap child and all the standard taxes would be applicable for the seat fares.
- It might be the approximate 7 US dollars immigration charge if the infant is travelling from Canada or Mexico.
Alaska Airlines Child Policy for International Travel:
- If the child is under 24 months, then, only 10% additional charges will include the adult passenger for the international travel.
Get more information about the Alaska Airlines Child Policy:
- As per the Alaska Airlines Child Reservations Policy, carry-on baggage rules will also work during child travel where an adult can carry the strollers free of cost and it will be count as a regular baggage allowance.
- Most of the time, the children will get the middle seat but, in case if the window seat is vacant so that will be allocated with some restrictions.
This is the child reservations policy for Alaska Airlines. For ticket booking call our booking number given on page.
Alaska Airlines Child Booking Process:
If you are stuck with any sort of emergency at your office or near to you and could not manage to travel along with your kid then Alaska Airlines is the best ever option you can choose for the safest traveling of your kind, all you should know is the accurate steps or policy to make child reservation at Alaska Airlines
- In order to book a child traveling alone at Alaska airlines, you need to select "0 adults" and the total number of children traveling in the "children" field.
- Considering the safety and security of children traveling without an adult, the airlines limit the number of minors on each flight.
- Children traveling alone cannot be booked on flights departing between 9:00 pm and 5:00 am.
- As per Alaska Airlines policy, children traveling alone cannot be booked on the last connecting flight of the day, unless there is no other option available.
- No transfers and connecting flights can be booked for the minors
- Any Children traveling alone cannot be booked on flights with connections of 2 hours or more waiting time. Connections greater than 2 hours are only allowed if the city does not provide connections less than two hours.
Above are some of the most valid points that every guardian or parent should keep in mind while making a child's reservation on Alaska Airlines as the airline offers the most promising services to every traveler.
By dialing to our customer care team you will get much more important information on Alaska Airlines Child Reservations Process in just a split of seconds as our team is always available 24 hours a day and 7 days a week at your service to offer you the most guaranteed, authentic and long-lasting services of all the time without any delay.
What is Alaska Airlines Infant Policy?
Infant facilities are varied from airlines to airlines. Alaska provides the best amenities while traveling with Infant. Follow the below steps about Alaska Airlines Infant Policy:
- As per Alaska Airlines Infant Policy, travelers can carry a single infant with them without paying any travel fee.
- If any traveler carries two infants with them, they need to purchase an additional ticket for the second infant.
- The passenger who carries an infant must be more than 16 years or more.
Moreover, the traveller must remember that, for international travel with an infant, they need to pay 10% of their flight fare. If any traveler has doubts regarding Alaska Airlines Infant policy can contact Alaska customer service executive for more details.